|Dressed alike and in dresses!!!|
1. Are they twins? *Yes, when they are clearly dressed just alike. I am not that type of mom if I had two daughters a year apart and dressing them alike.
2. They are so cute, boy or girl? *This question came up constantly especially when the girls had pink blankets covering them.
3. How do you do it? *I don't have a choice
4. Double trouble right? *Yes, my girls are two are into exploring but they aren't any trouble thanks
5. Wow they are identical? *I get this question every single day. Each time I get this question I wonder if people are seeing something I'm not. One has a wider face and big cheeks, one is lighter with a narrow face. In summary, my daughters are fraternal twins; not identical
|One has a round face the other has a narrow face|
6. Who helps you with the girls? *This isn't totally silly, but I want to say I'm married, my husband does! or, I am not alone, I have tons of family support! But, they do not know.
7. Do twins run in your family? *Not a silly question, but yes, twins run in my family and my husband's family.
8. Which one is the good twin? *They are both good, but they both have their moments, just like you and I. We aren't happy all the time right?
9. Was this natural? *Um yes, no fertility drugs here. I don't like needles
10. I don't know how you do it. *Not a question, but I get this statement followed by a shake of the head.
11. Which one is older? *Does it matter?
|Don't they BOTH look friendly?|
12. That one seems to be the friendlier one right?
13. My cousins/uncle/daughter/friends/aunt have twins too. *That's nice
14. Do you want more? *No, that means that is another chance to have another set of twin. No thank you.
Moms of multiples, what are some of the silliest questions you have dealt with?