There was a reason for pumpkin picking with the girls. I love arts and crafts or "activities" as Milani likes to call it. Painting pumpkin is messy but so much fun. Plus, it is really easy.
What you need:
|The paint comes in a set of 10|
- Crayola Washable Paint
- Old T-Shirts or Smocks
- Paint Brushes (Find them at Target, Michael's or any craft stores)
- Paper plate
- Find a large area for the your toddler or toddlers to have room to paint
- Place newspaper on the floor. Even though the paint is washable, who feels like wiping up paint off the floor?
- Place the pumpkins on the newspaper
- Add the paints in circles on the plates
- Put smocks or old t-shirts the toddler(s)
- give a paint brush and let them have at it!
- Once they have finished (the children), put the pumpkins with the newspaper attached somewhere high so that your little ones cannot reach.
- Let the pumpkins dry
Below are pictures of the girls painting their pumpkins! SHARE your arts and crafts on our facebook page: facebook.com/thegoodtimegurlz